Friday, March 05, 2010

I am what I am

I am for what I am,nothing would change.

School was okay and I get Geo homework for today. Exam is near and I'm not nervous at all. Since I take it like a test so I guess I'm okay with it.Heh. Tomorrow got korikulum,which I expect it to be canceled or something but yeah. For my markah's merit to maintain the same,I'll just go it and treat it as a school day. I'll get my revision done today and my homework's that I haven't done today,I guess. To kill my boredom's ofcourse,oh and congrats to me. I readed Breaking Dawn page 85 when I'm in the car. I guess I just see whether I got the mood to read,heh. Sister would buy a present for Eunice tomorrow,I'm so gonna tagging along and I wanna pierce my another ear fast. I just can't wait longer and longer,I don't have the patience.
Time's up,gonna do my revision & homeworks now.

I'm so going to watch Glee tonight.
and american idol's,honestly I wont. because the judges are stupid and the voters are sho not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment