Saturday, March 06, 2010

just stay that way


I see nothing in your eyes.

Revision of every subject is quite going well,I guess. I've just managed to finish Malay only,how funny. It tooks me quite a lot of time to focus and read the syair's so as the story of Pak Kaduk and another one which is super long but I forgot the tittle. I'm gonna study my Science and English once I get my breakfast done. Oh,I heard noises. I guess they're back. Anyways,my ear is a fucking retard. I lost a earhole again,shit. I guess I need to wait for next week,and I'll pierce again. I wasted Rm12 for this two ear holes,and its seriously not good. I don't like that girl who help me pierce cause she makes my Rm12 flies. Damn,gonna get another 2 ear hole's next week. Maybe I'll go out with JC since she wanna pierce another earhole too. I guess we'll have alots of fun. Trust me,I do know we'll have alots of fun.

I'm gonna get that black spectacles for sure.
Its pretty right? :D

PS: breakfast now!


No comments:

Post a Comment