Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sexy love

& I was like what the hell were you saying?
I've been sticking around with twitter and blogspot,I guess.
Tumblr was just too cute to be update,well since I don't know what to say at all.
Recently,was watching some teasers of new drama and music video or some preview.
and I started to crash out and began to be curious what would they air on 22 march and 30 march.
I just couldn't guess what would they performed to let us amazed. Haha,we'll see.

Oh and howdie howdy. I just couldn't say I don't love them with their catchy throat with the sexy song that they sang. It was just deadly perfect and they made my night just because of their lil cover. Well,you could enjoy their sound if you wanna listen.


Wow,they should really win an award for that.
I totally love you guys so much!!

So how was your day today?
Couldn't care less to know how you through your day today..
just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment