Thursday, March 18, 2010

You jerkly beast,

My dearest babe pal here just break up with the man who she love with all her heart and seriously this would be the first time I see my best friend here tear up to pieces just because she broked up. I feel terribly bad,I hope I could do something for her and I wish I was there by her side. So at least she'll feel a little love from her friends and she'll feel some hope for her future. Though,my best pal. I wouldn't want to see you treating yourself like a rubbish and treating him like his the king,don't blame yourself. Its not your fault at all neither is his. And boy,if you love her please do the exactly same way that she did to you. Don't always make her worry about you're not loving her,come on. Show her some of your love! If you wanted study for now then why when she was about to accept you and you just be with her when you knowed you two will end up like this? don't you think the way you did is too over and so childish just because you're officially thirteen and you don't know how you're girlfriend feels inside and just because this is the first time that you're dating? Calm on,this is what you're love means? I thought we had a deal about not letting her cry just because of you. And we did that deal just one week ago and you broke the promise so easily like you're breaking an ice. Wow,I really don't know what to say about you. You're just a hopeless jerk who couldn't do anything for his own girlfriend. Who's the one who always be on his side and you just don't appreciate what she did for you. You're mean,man.

No comments:

Post a Comment