Friday, April 02, 2010

; Finally

I'm currently focusing for something..

  • I just broked my new correction tape and it cost Rm 4.90 per one? Mom is going to kill me!
  • Mom and dad gone to Sibu for 3 days and 2 night. I'm gonna miss them
  • Bakat Interact ticket,I wonder how to get one?
  • Tomorrow I'm so going to drink yoyo.
  • My schedules are full tomorrow,got maths tuition and malay tuition. Bummer.
Gonna do some homeworks now perhaps,since I'm bored and I hate to say this but doing homework is the only thing I could do. Like seriously,I feel naive. Had some grocery shopping just now,saw Mavis and Sharon. They're still maintain the same :). I'm glad,and happy good friday.

PS: I thought I couldn't eat today because of good Friday but hey? I just eat prawn mee soup and Mcdonald's at airport. :O

Listen: 3 - Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment