Sunday, July 11, 2010

twilight saga: eclipse


The scene that I love the most.

So I've just watched Eclipse at Suria. I just had to say this, it was amazing. I'm not drooling over for the Jacob-with-no-shirt-on thing. Its just amazing,you know. You'll know what I mean if you watched the movie. Oh & there's something I had to complain about. What happen to the Suria cinema? Is there any problem? When Bella was talking to Charlie. The scene suddenly went black and we're reaction were like what the hell? and there was a scene that the words on the scene were like just flowing away. I found it funny. Well I really enjoyed my day today. It's really cool to watch a movie on Sunday. Oh and my brother keeps complain that there too much kissing scenes in the movie. He said it was annoying and he even counts how many time that they've kissed. Well that was epic. Yeah, i guess the post is going to end soon since I don't know what else I actually could talk about. goodbye lovers,make sure you watched Eclipse kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment