Sunday, August 29, 2010

Officially drop-alived

Went to OneBorneo again, had lunch at new york. Ate the monster burgers, tell me bout' it. It was really big, could you imagine that you're eating like four huge burgers and it's in front of you like you had to eat them so badly? Well, it did full up my tummy anyway and I took some pictures of it. I'll be posting up very soon since I have no idea how to make those picture transfer into the computer :\
Anyways, went out a while with Emery and Sally. It was splendid, tell me bout it girl. We had some fun even though if it's just for a while but yeah it's something like a miracle since we haven't out for like one time and now we're officially out together, yay. I'm so sorry though cause my mom keep begging me to go home but what-so-ever we did have fun right! Oh, and I wanna watch bunch of movies cause I want to eat popcorn's again. Who wanna join me for a movie? Please call me up, I seriously need some friends to go out with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment