Sunday, June 27, 2010

get rid of that

so.. I finally had some privacy time to stay a day with my computer. well not that long anymore. uh, things were going nice. for just one week, couldn't care less how it would happen around another new arrival week. maybe its gonna be tough,or maybe it isn't. I'm desperate, i know. it looks like I just had coffee and while my nerves are going crazy. Watched some shows that I need to catch up on. and, i just learn some new ways to live my life. actually I've not. things are going fishy and time is going relative. and my head is just crazy, the thoughts bounced around inside my skull like a disoriented swarm of bees. noisy. now and they stung. I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME REST. x

isit me or this simple layout is making me puked somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment