Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I couldn't feel words

I don't have anything to describe what I feel today.

My flu isn't going well and I feel gross to having a flu. Ew,oh and today we're gonna have exam's.
I'm looking forward for it,but I don't want an E for my test so i'll work hard. I studied hard for this,
and I'm not going to let my grades disappointed me. Heh..now just 9:02 am eh? Still early.
I finished the short-revision of malay and science. Well for moral,i'll go to library and deal with it.
The rest of the time,i'm gonna continue to read breaking dawn and listen to some music.
I wouldn't want things to go rush at all,oh. And I'm going to buy two pens today.
For my exam,since my old pens became so retarded. Yeah,and if I don't get one immediately,I'll feel anxious ofcourse. Okay,off the talks. Gonna start reading breaking dawn now.

Good Luck's to all of you,kisses and hugs. Do you're best out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment