Saturday, March 13, 2010

My grades

I take back all the words that I said during Wednesday.

I'm not feeling to talk about my so-call-malay so I'll skip this one. Hi,how are you all doing lately?
I began to be emoctional and there it goes. I climb up and then I fall down. I know,a lil' random.
Haven't be updating during thursday and friday. I guess I don't have the mood to write it all.
Yea.. and Happy Birthday Eli :) The so-called-Elai. But still Eli is more comfortable to say. Heh.
Haven't been relax these days,too much stress againts the exam. Was headaching about the papers. They just turned so gay so suddenly. Epic fail,I get that right.
Gonna ask for some hot choco to let my tummy go gugu and let my mind all go blank blank.
I really should watch some variety shows to cheer me up now,I really need it.
I need to stop thinking the same thing to let my anger released again and again. I need to stop that.

You could ask like you never did;

welcome to the question's social website.

No comments:

Post a Comment