Sunday, March 14, 2010

Should I study?

I got this feeling to revision my subject's 4 times each day,I know I'm crazy.

Sunday oh Sunday,what a lazy day it is. Spend my time watching korean drama's and my tears keep falling non-stop. Its just too much,just too much sad scene's. And it made me realize how people need to forget about it and move on and also keep going up to the path that they wanna walk. I guess that's why they had their success because the hard times the bad times. They been through it all,I'm just so proud for them. Really,had breakfast which is Mcdonald's. I really like that. Chicken nudgget was always being my favorite food. Heh.. Anways,gonna get back to my drama's. I'll done my homework and revision tonight if I'm not that lazy. Goodbye,update next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment