Sunday, July 18, 2010

stress

I've been doing a lot of stuffs recently, I finally had some thinking's for my education and tried to study a little for my upcoming exam around September. I sounds crazy but I just made my choice. I read books every time on Tuesday night & Friday night if I got nothing left to do. Thank God that I've managed to read finish the Dear John book. I took three weeks to finish those chapters, with thirty hundred pages on. Its not really easy to read a book finish by one day and you know that you had others work to do on the same day so I tried to scheduled my time and i tried my best to finish it up quick. I know I'm a slow reader but I just don't rush everything, I take my time and just passion maybe? I've been reading The Lovely Bones recently, I know it sounds funny that I'm pretty outdated for these popular books but yeah I've no time for all 'that' so that probably explains all.

Never rush something that you're focusing on, try your best and fight like a warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment