Saturday, July 24, 2010

another tired day

I had some pasta and pizza for breakfast at Little Italy, it was pretty delicious. I love the tomato sauce. And I had to admit that this was the first time that I've ever visit the Little Italy's restaurant. Not that I don't like those foods just that my mom don't like the 'price'. you get what I meant, right? I'm having steamboat later at Tanjung Aru then I'll watch Inception 3 at Suria with my parents and brothers. It was a good day indeed for having so much events. I'm pretty excited for the movie though and crunching some popcorn's, i wanna eat some corn dog too! Oh, my stomach ain't feeling well because I just drank Star buck's Mocha Coffee, it's making me sick and I barely had a Chocolate Do-nut from Big Apple for lunch. That was just my one on one meal, that's why I'm starving now. Too bad my mom went out, if not I'll have some maggie to full my tummy. Ooh, going to finish up my homework now. Goodbye loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment