Sunday, August 08, 2010

new york

The first time ever in my entire life, for fourteen years. It's the ever first time that I visit a American restaurant full with giant monster burgers and everything full with cheesy. I love the way it taste and the way it burns my tongue. Yummy. So I had a date with parkson's vintage dresses, too bad that I couldn't bought it home since my mom said "Young lady, did you see how the price kills?" Yeah, but look at the bright side. In exchange, I bought a Winnie Pooh bottle back home. Don't judge me, it's one of my top 10 childhood's doll. I watched their shows even when I'm twelve. Well, going to watch Airbender 3D next week and I'll be eating corn-dogs again! Oh, look at the time. It's late now, I'm going to meet up with my homework just another minute so good day and bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment