Saturday, September 11, 2010

Le Meriden

Had breakfast buffet at Le Meriden yesterday, it was brilliant. The place is just so amazing.
After all, it's a five star hotel right? =)
Wanna check out the place? Sure!

The place which have Grilled beef, bacon, ham and everything you needed.


The place which you can get juice.

The place where you can get Cakes, HotDogs and every kind of breads.


My pap's :)

My sister keep eating pancakes, see how freaky is she :S

Fruits :)

Porridge.

Mom and sister is eating :)

The welcome drink, carrot flavor with orange juice on.

Noodles + Ham + Turkey

Toast with butter and hotdog.

Tea with milk on.

Orange Juice.

I guess those pictures that I've post already explains all,right? =)
Oh, Leoniie came to my house today.
We have lots of fun! Will post a tittle about it soon. (If i'm not that lazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment