Friday, April 08, 2011

♥ New me

Hi guys! I'm finally back after for so many weeks of post-poned and I'm truthfully sorry for that and YAYERZZ I'm back!! So April is already starting and It's going quite smoothly. Nothing really happens and thank God that I finally done my KHB's project so now I could stop staring at those poop papers before I sleep. YAY! & also I'm going to participate some activities that I usually don't but this year am going to participate soooo wish me lucks! Am going to participate chinese debate competition (teacher force me to) & singing competition! (partnering with Zi Yee & Kai Yun)

&&&

My mid term exam is next month so am going to work hard for all my subjects and well just wish me luck and i'll do my best! ohhhhhh I also had a haircut just now this afternoon, my hair is shorter right now (well not that short but still short.) and so smooth (harharhar) and so less.. and my fringe is so weird.. can't wait to let it longer again! Going to cut it straight next time?! Weeeeee. Just going to show you my new fringe haircut.. Urgh, ugliest fringe i've ever had.

(Don't speak. I know.)

&&

Something stupid. well.. let's just say that its funny perhaps.





No comments:

Post a Comment